This futuristic watch uses a simple concept which mimics phases of the moon instead of using numbers to tell the time. This means you’re able to tell time via the dichotomy of the light and dark portions of the watch’s face. According to Ziiiro’s website, the light represents the time that’s passed while the dark represents the future.
The frame of the watch is made of hardened mineral crystals and the band is made from stainless steel mesh. It’s also water resistant and comes with a 1-year warranty. Ziiiro has made a 21s-century timepiece that mixes symbolism with an elegance.
- Best Affordable Back To School Tech For 2019
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Review
- Sony XB32 Review
- JBL Flip 5 Review
- Sony XB22 Review 2019
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 Review 2019
- RHA Trueconnect Truly Wireless Earbuds REVIEW 2019
- Klipsch T5 Truly Wireless Earbuds Review 2019
- MARSHALL STOCKWELL II Bluetooth Speaker Review 2019
- Withings BPM Connect Smart Blood Pressure Monitor