This futuristic watch uses a simple concept which mimics phases of the moon instead of using numbers to tell the time. This means you’re able to tell time via the dichotomy of the light and dark portions of the watch’s face. According to Ziiiro’s website, the light represents the time that’s passed while the dark represents the future.
The frame of the watch is made of hardened mineral crystals and the band is made from stainless steel mesh. It’s also water resistant and comes with a 1-year warranty. Ziiiro has made a 21s-century timepiece that mixes symbolism with an elegance.
- Skullcandy Crusher ANC Personalized Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones – REVIEW
- Alfawise A7 TWS True Wireless Earbuds Review 2019
- LYPERTEK TEVI Truly Wireless EARBUDS – Review
- Best Holiday Deals 2019
- Aukey T10 True Wireless Earbuds – REVIEW
- Creative Outlier Air Truly Wireless Earphones – REVIEW
- Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 3 ANC Headphone – REVIEW
- DOSS SoundBox Plus Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds
- Skullcandy Sesh True Wireless EARBUDS Review 2019