The Coros VERTIX GPS Outdoor Adventure Watch is the perfect watch for the adventure types.
These GPS watches have a corrosion-free titanium frame along with an impossible to scratch sapphire glass screen. This makes it capable of enduring the elements. Moreover, the watch straps are silicone, so it won’t crack or freeze.
If used regularly the VERTIX battery will last for up to 45 days and even if you’re in Full GPS mode, it will last up to 60 hours. That’s plenty of time for an entire weekend of adventuring.
This GPS adventure watch is also waterproof and can be submerged in up to 150 meters of water. On top of that, it monitors your blood oxygen levels and evaluates your acclimatization. So, whether you’re going down below or up high, the VERTIX GPS Adventure watch will see you through.
- Skullcandy Crusher ANC Personalized Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones – REVIEW
- Alfawise A7 TWS True Wireless Earbuds Review 2019
- LYPERTEK TEVI Truly Wireless EARBUDS – Review
- Best Holiday Deals 2019
- Aukey T10 True Wireless Earbuds – REVIEW
- Creative Outlier Air Truly Wireless Earphones – REVIEW
- Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 3 ANC Headphone – REVIEW
- DOSS SoundBox Plus Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds