The Coros VERTIX GPS Outdoor Adventure Watch is the perfect watch for the adventure types.
These GPS watches have a corrosion-free titanium frame along with an impossible to scratch sapphire glass screen. This makes it capable of enduring the elements. Moreover, the watch straps are silicone, so it won’t crack or freeze.
If used regularly the VERTIX battery will last for up to 45 days and even if you’re in Full GPS mode, it will last up to 60 hours. That’s plenty of time for an entire weekend of adventuring.
This GPS adventure watch is also waterproof and can be submerged in up to 150 meters of water. On top of that, it monitors your blood oxygen levels and evaluates your acclimatization. So, whether you’re going down below or up high, the VERTIX GPS Adventure watch will see you through.
- Best Affordable Back To School Tech For 2019
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Review
- Sony XB32 Review
- JBL Flip 5 Review
- Sony XB22 Review 2019
- Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 Review 2019
- RHA Trueconnect Truly Wireless Earbuds REVIEW 2019
- Klipsch T5 Truly Wireless Earbuds Review 2019
- MARSHALL STOCKWELL II Bluetooth Speaker Review 2019